11 pcs Resistance Bands
Now Take The Gym With You Wherever You Go!
Should you use resistance bands in your fitness training? Whether you are a beginner to working out, an experienced weightlifter, or recovering from an injury, the answer is YES!
Resistance bands are a means of strengthening and/or stretching your muscles, whether for aesthetics, athletic performance, or physical therapy.
Our resistance bands are primarily used for working out and building muscle strength and size. The handles provide a sturdy grip and allow for a variety of exercises, like what you might perform in the gym with free weights or machines. These stackable resistance bands use carabiners to combine bands together to increase/decrease the resistance level as needed.
According to research, training with elastics bands provides similar and sometimes even greater muscle activity as weight training. One major difference is that it involves a lower amount of force on the joints, which means that more stimulus can be provided to the muscles with less chance of injury. This is also good news for anyone with existing injuries or joint pain, because resistance bands may allow you to continue working out and performing exercises that you can’t with dumbbells.
Other Key Benefits:
- Greater muscle stimulus: One major difference between free weights and resistance bands is the variable resistance applied through an exercise's full range of motion. There are actually parts of the movement with free weights when the muscles aren’t performing much work due to lack of gravity, such as at the top of a bicep curl. When using resistance bands, “The muscle is receiving greater resistance at its strongest point in the range of motion and therefore is receiving more adequate resistance to better stimulate strength adaptations.
- Stabilization/Core Activation: The constant tension from bands adds an element of required stabilization from your body to maintain form during many exercises. This also means that you will often need to activate your core for balance. The need to control them from snapping back into place means greater stimulation and strength through the muscle’s full range of motion, and the pull of the bands reduces your ability to cheat by using momentum.
- Improved Strength & Athletic Performance: Our power resistance bands are extremely effective for athletic training due to the increased load, variable resistance, and instability.
- More Exercise Options: With dumbbells or barbells, you are limited to certain body positions in a vertical plane of motion to use the force of gravity. When using resistance bands, you can perform exercises in both the vertical and horizontal planes. For instance, you can do a chest press or back row in a standing position rather than having to use a bench.
- Inexpensive: Due to the fact that you can perform a variety of exercises, it means you don’t need so many weights and machines. If you work out at home, our resistance bands can save you from buying so many expensive weights that also take up space.
- Ideal For Rehabilitation: Our resistance bands can improve the strength, size, and function of muscles in the elderly as well as those undergoing rehabilitation. Bands can provide very light or heavy resistance which can be used in targeted ways for specific muscles that also protects joints.
- Perfect For Travel: It can be hard to fit in workouts or even find a gym when you travel. These resistance bands are a perfect option to pack in your bag that allows you to work out in a hotel room or outdoors without heavy equipment. They won’t weigh down your luggage, but will still give you an effective, full-body workout. For this same reason, they’re ideal for bodybuilders and fitness competitors, as well as models who need to pump up their muscles prior to a show or photoshoot.
5 x Resistance Bands
2 x Handles
2 x Ankle Straps
1 x Door Anchor
1 x Travel Bag
FREE DELIVERY ALL OVER INDIA
We provide free insured and tracked shipping nationwide. All orders take 5-7 days on average to arrive. Please note that Covid may affect delivery times in certain locations, reference our Shipping Policy for more information.
If you have any questions about your order don't hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
The happiness of our customers is our top priority. All of our products come with a 7-day replacement policy in the unlikely event that you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item. For more information, please go through our Return Policy.